$100K Plus salary + incentives/bonuses
Relocation costs paid
Company Vehicle, Mobile and Laptop provided
A national bank has an opportunity for an experienced business banking professional to further their career as an Agribusiness Manager.
- Remote Western Queensland location / rent paid
- Excellent salary, negotiable dependant upon experience and suitability
- Company vehicle
- Regional travel as required
Areas of Responsibility:
- Design & implement a marketing and business plan
- Preparation of DCA submissions
- Manage and develop a small team of staff
- Monitor customer satisfaction outcomes
- Achieve audit and compliance targets
- Liaise with customers to maintain relationships and retain business
- Lending & finance, predominantly to cattle farmers
Professional Skills Required:
- Ability to plan the processes for achieving goals
- Understanding of the business, market and external environment
- Experience within the banking and financial industry
- Understanding of banking and insurance products
- Understanding of Financial Services Legislation
- Proven experience in achieving growth and retention of a customer base
Your Skills / Experience:
- Ability to build rapport with existing and potential clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiating skills and commercial business acumen
- Cattle / agricultural knowledge
If you have the desired experience, we welcome your application and look forward to liaising with you throughout the application process.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Andrew Freeman on (07) 4050 3888 for further information.
All applications are kept in strict confidence.