A workplace induction is a great start to any healthy employee/employer relationship.
Knowing what is needed when conducting an induction for a new employee is a great start in creating a productive and confident employee who will benefit the business in short and long term.
The 7 elements of What Should an Induction Program do?
- Establish rapport
- Introduce the organisational culture
- Outline the organisational Vision and Mission
- Clarify job role and responsibilities
- Familiarise employees with conditions of employment, facilities and amenities, policies and procedures, whilst avoiding information overload
- Obtain feedback on the effectiveness of the induction process
- Fast Track Your New Employee
Getting a new employee started in your business is like starting a farm. You don’t just go out and grow crops. The connection you make in the beginning are like seeds planted in the ground – they won’t pay off in the short term. But if you water, fertilize, and give them plenty of sun, they’ll grow into your first crop – and from that first crop you will get more seeds and harvest again and again.
Visit Signature Staff’s brand new OHS Services