Free HR Resources from Signature Staff
Job Description Template
A Job Description is a list of the general tasks, functions and responsibilities of a position. It’s a valuable tool for both the employer and employee. It can include to whom the position reports, specifications such as the qualifications or skills needed by the person in the job, and indicate the position’s salary range. As a formal document, it helps set standards, trust and understanding between an employer and new employee.
Our Job Description templates are much more than just a list of duties. Each document includes the following sections:
- Position Summary (Main purpose of the position)
- Responsibilities (List of duties and responsibility)
- Key Accountabilities (Critical areas of responsibility and performance)
- Indicators of Effectiveness (Measurement against each key accountability)
- Critical Skills & Attributes (Guide to successful recruitment)
- Tasks – Daily | Weekly | Monthly (When to do what)
We also have over 250 ready-to-use job descriptions templates available for immediate purchase and divided into easy-to-find categories.