Media and Communications Officer
Written by professionals | Created for Australian businesses | Completely customisable
Our Media and Communications Officer Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. Each document has the following dedicated sections included:
- Position Summary
- Key Accountabilities
- Indicators of Effectiveness
- Critical Skills & Attributes
- Scheduled Tasks
Our job descriptions are clear, well written, ready to use and will help you to recruit the best talent as well as measure and manage your employee’s performance.
Go from a blank page to a professional job description in an instant!
$45.00 + GST
More about this product
A well written job description is the foundation for a good employee / employer relationship.
Our Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. It’s a working document that can be used to:
- Ensure that you recruit the best talent
- State the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Measure your employee’s performance with firm Indicators of Effectiveness
- Buy our Media and Communications Officer Job Description Template right now and you will be on your way to getting the best out of your work force.
We have over 300 ready-to-use job descriptions templates available for immediate purchase on our website. You can download a generic sample job description using the button below.
Media and Communications Officer Job Description
Working with the media & PR and other media partners the Media Communications Officers will focus on proactive and reactive media policy and campaigns, developing creative PR and communications campaigns as required.