Written by professionals | Created for Australian businesses | Completely customisable Our Engineering Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. Each document has the following dedicated sections included:
- Position Summary
- Key Accountabilities
- Indicators of Effectiveness
- Critical Skills & Attributes
- Scheduled Tasks
Our job descriptions are clear, well written, ready to use and will help you to recruit the best talent as well as measure and manage your employee’s performance Go from a blank page to a professional job description in an instant! Sample PDF
$45.00 + GST
More about this product
Our Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. It’s a working document that can be used to:
- Ensure that you recruit the best talent
- State the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Measure your employee’s performance with firm Indicators of Effectiveness
- Buy our Financial Analyst Assistant Job Description Template right now and you will be on your way to getting the best out of your work force.
We have over 300 ready-to-use job descriptions templates available for immediate purchase on our website. You can download a generic sample job description using the button below.
The Estimator will be responsible for all commercial aspects of project planning, estimation and cost management. The Estimator will prepare detailed definitive cost schedules, reviewing accuracy, completeness and compliance with in defined scope of works. They will work with the project team in the preparation and review of tender documents and the contracting for services and personnel.