Dental Assistant | Job Description
Written by professionals | Created for Australian businesses | Completely customisable
Our Dental Assistant Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. Each document has the following dedicated sections included:
- Position Summary
- Key Accountabilities
- Indicators of Effectiveness
- Critical Skills & Attributes
- Scheduled Tasks
Our job descriptions are clear, well written, ready to use and will help you to recruit the best talent as well as measure and manage your employee’s performance
Go from a blank page to a professional job description in an instant!
$36.32 + GST
More about this product
Our Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. It’s a working document that can be used to:
- Ensure that you recruit the best talent
- State the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Measure your employee’s performance with firm Indicators of Effectiveness
- Buy our Dental Assistant Job Description Template right now and you will be on your way to getting the best out of your work force.
We have over 300 ready-to-use job descriptions templates available for immediate purchase on our website. You can download a generic sample job description using the button below.
The Dental Assistant will prepare treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials ready as per patient plans and treating Dentists instructions. During procedures the Dental Assistant will perform general assistant duties; passing instruments and materials, performing all duties in compliance with the health and safety procedures and relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice.