Assistant Manager | Job Description
Written by professionals, created for Australian businesses and completely customisable!
Our Assistant Manager Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. Each document has the following dedicated sections included:
- Position Summary
- Key Accountabilities
- Indicators of Effectiveness
- Critical Skills & Attributes
- Scheduled Tasks
Our job descriptions are clear, well written, ready to use and will help you to recruit the best talent as well as measure and manage your employee’s performance.
Go from a blank page to a professional job description with our INSTANT download!
$36.32 + GST
More about this product
Our Job description templates are much more than just a list of duties. It’s a working document that can be used to:
- Ensure that you recruit the best talent
- State the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Measure your employee’s performance with firm Indicators of Effectiveness
- Buy our Assistant Manager Job Description Template right now and you will be on your way to getting the best out of your work force.
We have over 300 ready-to-use job descriptions templates available for immediate purchase on our website. You can download a generic sample job description using the button below.
Assistant Manager Job Description
The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the department. This is to be achieved through the provision of effective methods, systems and strategies. The Assistant Manager will manage daily operations, and plan for the use of materials, systems and human resources.