Head Chef - 100K base plus incentives
- Great salary
- Opportunity to become part owner
- Progressive company
Stamp your own mark on the restaurant scene in Townsville and build your profile as one of the regions’ top chefs
The restaurant has been designed in a stunning beach-side theme with one of the best reputations for its food and serve in town. The restaurant is open Monday to Thurs 5pm till late and Friday to Sunday 12pm till late.
The menu features a mouth-watering selection of modern Asian fusion dishes created from the freshest local produce.
Note: This restaurant is one of the six venues for a progressive company’s portfolio and there is an opportunity for future growth and ownership.
You will create it! The kitchen will be having a few fit-out in a near future and currently has modern equipment. Get your imagination flowing and create your own menu. Source the produce and quality ingredients you want to work with, build relationships with suppliers and manage your own team.
What you are required to bring to the ‘table’.
This is a role for a strong, passionate chef with flair who leads by example. You must be able to empower your team and create an amazing experience for the clientele. You will require a sound knowledge of kitchen finances and being able to exercise effective cost-control.
To be considered for this role you must be able to tick each of the criteria below
- Solid experience as a Head Chef
- Experience in modern Asian fusion cuisine
- Proven commercial experience in all operational aspects of a kitchen
- Solid understanding of HACCP and WHS
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Positive attitude with a proactive manner.
- Excellent communication and personable skills
- Strong understanding of cost and quality control
What’s in for you?
- Be part of a progressive hospitality group and work closely with the business owner
- Stamp your own mark and build your reputation through suppliers and customers
- Support in your personal and professional development
- A healthy salary of 100K plus super with incentives
- Future growth and ownership
- Accommodation assistance available
If you are looking for a position which can offer you the freedom to work creatively within a restaurant set in paradise, apply online or contact me via email to discuss this position. All applications and conversations regarding this position will remain strictly confidential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vlasta Eriksson at Vlasta@signaturestaff.com.au, quoting Ref No. HeadChef-031123.